Iron Maiden – The Final Frontier (2010)

WATCH THE FINAL FRONTIER OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO


Lyrics:

Got to tell you a story

On a cold winters night

You’ll be sailing for glory

Before you know what is right

So come over here now

I’ve got a vision for you

It’s my personal snakeoil

Its just something I do


im a jester with no tears

And im playing on you fears

im a trickester smiling underneath this mask of love and death

The eternal lie Ive told

About the pyramids of gold

‘ve got you hooked at every turn,your moneys left to burn!


You’ll be wanting a contract,Ha!

Youll be waiting a while

Id like to give you my contact

But that isn’t my style

When you only get one chance

And its to good miss

If I didn’t lie to you

Then I wouldn’t exist


Creed lust and envy pry

In the same old same old way

Smoking mirrors visions that you see are just like me

Im a clear but dangerous face

Which is never out of place

I know some one just like you know some one just like me!

(Iron Maiden – The Final Frontier lyrics found on http://toprocksongs4u.blogspot.com)

El dorado come and play

El dorado step this way!”

Take a ticket for the ride

el dorado o streets of gold

See the ship almost sold

once less chance to try


So Gone is the glory

and Gone is the gold

so if you need a story

ill come,it has to be told

Well you can say im a devil

And I wouldn’t say no

But out here on the dark side

Hey! I will show


So my tale has been told

Big and bad and twice as bald

This ship of fools is sinking

As the cracks begin to grow

There is no easy way

For a honest man to take

Which is something you should think of as my lifeboat sails away!


El dorado come and play

El dorado step this way!”

Take a ticket for the ride

el dorado o streets of gold

See the ship almost sold

once less chance to try

CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD/BUY

DOWNLOAD/BUY