Land Of Talk - Quarry Hymns (2010)



Lyrics:

Leave it on the hottest day
To sink this quarry under
What the murder on the pride would bring
Lion, crow, your kingdom
Loaded in the stone heart
I couldn't keep the woods in you
You had to learn about the hardest things
The softest side would leave you

And on days like these
I could take apart my window
So let down
I was so let down

(chorus):
How deep is this soul I feel I'm in?
Seen a lot of light and done a lot with it
How deep is this hole I feel I'm in?
Seen a lot of light and done a lot with it



In the least of the lighted
Eyes was on a roll
And the deep and the sweet hearth
Couldn't keep the word in you
You can draw it in and draw it back
Pull the past behind you
You wanna leave I got it back
You can draw it in and draw it back

(chorus x1)
(Land Of Talk - Quarry Hymns lyrics on http://toprocksongs4u.blogspot.com/2010/10/land-of-talk-quarry-hymns-2010.html)
Lately little love could call
And get in my way
Maybe we could draw this out
of our dark display (x2)

(chorus x1)

DOWNLOAD/BUY